Saturday, August 13, 2011

Please help: Is this a DEAL BREAKER?

Ok first, to be honest, I think maybe you're taking it too seriously. I understand you don't particularly care for this behavior from a guy, but boys will be boys. I don't think he is consciously thinking to himself that he is going to upset you when he does it. My boyfriend does stuff like that all the time and he knows I'm not a fan. Boys are kids. The more you tell them not to do something, the more they do it! That being said, if you are STRONGLY against this and you can't see yourself getting past it if he continues to do it, or you feel that he is genuinely ignoring your feelings, then you shouldn't be with him. Every woman wants to feel respected and have their feelings validated. I would sit down and once against express your dislike for this type of PDA, and if it happens a 3rd time...well....3 strikes you're out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment