Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When preparing to start locks...?

I want to start locks soon, but I need some/tip advice on what I should be doing. The back half of my hair is completely natural (I'm talking Angela Davis natural). The front half still has about 2 inches of perm on the ends and about 7 inches natural. The front is also much more wavy (which makes it pretty much impossible to wear a full 'fro). I want to cut little to no hair if possible! I have it in two strand twists now and was wondering if their were certain things I should be doing before I get locks (washing, not washing, certain products etc;). I am looking into getting it done with the back combing method because I like that it doesn't look like worms (not a good look for me) and it looks like locks right away. Any other suggestions, things to be looking out for, product ideas etc;? I'm just really excited to begin, and I want it done right!

No comments:

Post a Comment