Friday, August 19, 2011

What do you think when the love of your life do not want to spend Christmas or New Years with you?

I am working in Kuwait and my girlfriend is in Bahrain, about a hour plane flight. I was told that her cousin was coming to visit her about Christmas and stay until the first week in January. So I should come on my birthday in January because she only has one bedroom. I was cool with that but there is nothing to do in Kuwait so I decided to go to Bahrain for the New Year but stay in a hotel. She does not want me to stay at a hotel and it is not because I will be spending money. She thinks I do not truth her. If I go she said it is over. I know she has lied to me before and still is on something. What should I do? I don't want to lose her but what is she acting all crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment