Friday, August 19, 2011

The Man in My life...is wonderful. BUT.....?

Im 20 almost 21. He is 33. When we are at home just us its so much easier to be loveable. I dont like pda coming from us, i think it makes people feel uncomfortable so i avoid it. He has proposed to me and i have repeatedly changed the date and upset him, my mother and his mother with my changes. I feel that i am not ready and i explained this to him but he gets depressed when i tell him i dont want to talk about it anymore. I have my goals. I want to get into wildlife biology and travel, but if i get married and have a family, i will not be able to do the work i would like. I think i have worn out my best friend asking her questions repeatedly and i am afraid to ask my mother about it. I feel completely confused and terrified at the idea of losing my independence and personall will by getting married. Im also at the point where i consider him moe a friend than anything else and i fear for his heart. i care for him but i dont feel we will survive in the married world

No comments:

Post a Comment