Friday, August 19, 2011

Big queston Im a little confused :/?

SO ive been dating this girl now for a year. I care about more than the world. 4 days before valentines day (wich was also our 1 yr annv.) she breaks up with me. Reason being she still loves me, she cares about me more than anything, no flaws in our relationship (except I got a promotion so I moved to a larger city 5 hrs away :/ but she is moving or was planning to move in with me in may) other than that happier than can be. With still of course some small fights here and there. Now I only have the opportunity until this week, to have seen her every 3 weeks for last few months. now I can see her every week, maybe a little too late. Anyways, she Ended the relationship because she works 2 jobs, goes to school, and she just found her gma has 3 weeks to live. I would love to be there for her, but physically i cant let me job go. If we could make it through until may, we would be set. (im 20 and make 80K a yr and shes 18). Now I still went into town on valentines day weekend, and I got to see her twice. She wouldnt talk to me or text me, or see me originally, because she said its too hard for her, that all of her feelings will come out and shell forget why she broke up with me. Now I would do anything for this girl, anything to make her happy and vise versa. But I finally got a chance to see her yesterday, and we talked a little bit, and still kissed and hugged and said I love you. We cleared some things up and she understood that the only reasons I wanted to talk about everything wasnt to change her mind, but to leave it at a positive closure in case of possibilities for the future. She told me she has no interest in anybody else and she doesnt know what shes doing, she just doesnt want to let me down. she also said she got annoyed by trying to pressure her into giving me time to talk, and she said her initial response in that situation is to close out and run. absolutely no contact. Do I let her go? do I move on? or is it just a difficult time that will work itself out? any advice will help, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment