Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have bronchitis and asthma, i feel weak in my arms and legs. Should i go back in and get reevaluated?

I was in the ER last night with a bad asthma attack. I was also diagnosed with bronchitis. I was given a shot of a steroid for the asthma, another shot, not sure what it was and 2 breathing treatments. I was also give 2 pills of prednisone. I got home about 10pm and this morning i feel like my arms are so weak, my legs are unsteady. And i am still having a bit of difficulty breathing. I called the ER to see if i should come back in, because that's what the discharge papers said to do, call or come back in. The on call nurse guy said if that's what it said to do i can come back in and get reevaluated. I don't want to go in if it will go away, but if its more serious i should. Has anyone had these symptoms? Should i go back in?

No comments:

Post a Comment