Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What all does the liver effect in terms of bodily fluids?

I just had a pleasant little operation done to remove my gallstone filled gall bladder, which was skyrocketing my enzyme counts in my liver. I am only just (second day since) noticing my pee going back from brown to yellow, and feces are paler than normal but not as bad as before. I was wondering what other changes in bodily by-products there are. I have noticed an increase in semen thickness (hey, it's medical, I can say what I want), and also a reluctance in it wanting to leave my body. The twist is that it was already like this BEFORE the surgery, and remains after, but seems to be clearing up, just like the pee. Is it related to a healing liver, or just coincidence and I have something else wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment