Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is she falling for me? Please help?

She probably does like you but she has a boyfriend or someone else and she is afraid of that person finding (maybe they are abusive) out or she likes them too , but doesn't know which one of you she should be with. I've done this with guys too. I am married now, but before, when I was with someone I would say yes but then make excuses at the time and it was because I didn't know which person I should be with or I was in an abusive relationship and didn't want the person I was with to find out. She tells you she doesn't have anyone else, but she probably does and really likes you so she doesn't want you to know. She just wants to figure out what to do. she probably loves the attention and the flirting because she probably doesn't get that from whoever she is with so she does it back in order to get you to continue making her feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment