Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My friends and adopted parents want me to go into therapy for no reason?

My mom and dad died a couple months ago (Two) and to try to shorten what I feel will be a long question I'll make this short. My mom was an only child and my dad's brother died so I ended up living with my friend who's parents offered to take me in. I've been coping much better than most people and even so my friend and her parents want me into therapy. When I told them that I was coping very well they told me that I needed a therapist because I've been acting weird! Weird is no reason to throw an innocent person into the couch of a jail that therepy locks you in inside your head! I don't want therapy but when I refused to go my friend's mom said she was taking me no matter what! I'm fine and likewise don't need to be the only 15 year old CHILD in therapy. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment