Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Windows 7 Home Basic?

Hi there..my name is A.J. from Thailand.I bought Windows 7 Home Basic from Bangkok last week and I have installed to my laptop, the product key has activated via the internet...but now I don't want to use it with my laptop anymore and I already formatted the hard drive and I want to send this software to my brother in United States..so I have a question that can my brother install the software Windows 7 Home Basic for his laptop and the product key can reactivate? because i have seen in the box that i purchase said Activation Restriction Distribution and required activation must occur in South East Asia!...can my brother installing the software and can activate the product key in United State??..please keep in touch..Regards..A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment