Thursday, August 11, 2011

When we can say that a person or a New Zealander has a "civic participation? ?

Many times a lot of people claim against almost everything: national government, district council, political parties, House of Representatives, police, bosses, parent, family, brothers and sisters, relatives, prices, cost of life, price of petrol, banks fees, jobs, schools, teachers and professors, friends, whether etc. But what are we doing to help to solve the problems of our community, district council, country? What we are doing to help to keep, protect, conserve our public property or the private property? Or to study and be a good students? Or to work and be a good workers? Or to respect the traffic rules? Or to avoid the misuse of alcohol and drugs? Or to respect the rights of others? What is really our civic participation? To claim is easy, to do good actions, civic actions is constructive. It is not enough to say I am a New Zealander, I am a citizen, I a patriot, but to say "I am doing this good action for my Country, my District Council, my Representative Democracy, my Public Property or Private Property, my school, my High School, my University, my city! The best is to say I have a "civic participation"! Therefore I am proud to be a good New Zealander citizen!!. I do civic action and I am not just claiming. Thanks for your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment