Sunday, August 14, 2011

I need a big favor regarding Yahoo IM Archives, please!?

Hello...could some kind folks out there please, (who have all conversations archived in their Yahoo IMs), please open up your Yahoo IMs, and check out your ARCHIVES in there of your saved chats, and please tell me, how far back they go? Mine only goes back as far as May 2, 2008, which is stressing me out, since I thought all conversations are archived for good and for always, unless you have a computer crash, run out of disk space, or if you choose to delete them yourself. I never had a crash or deleted any chats, and I have plenty of disk space. I realize I will know for sure after midnight, but it looks to me right now, that the archives are only saving back as far as a year, but no further than that. What does everybody else's show, please? How far back are YOUR conversations saved? Much thanks to all, in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment