Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gosh..I just love ......?

my job...I start very early in the morn...4am...and I work outdoors and indoors...doing Building Maintenance in beautiful downtown Tampa.....I get filty..cleaning buildings and parking lots and doing maintenance chores....I clean parking garages and men in their BMW's are always waving and smiling at me..everybody treats me real nice....I am a Grandmother and I would love to be a Landscape Foreman...I just love getting dirty and sweaty and walking into the 7-11 and grabbing a Big Gulp.....I love this job...nobody yells at me and I don't deal with any Drama....Do you think men find women attractive when they can get just as dirty and hot when they are working?? Anybody looking for a job?? Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty....I find it to be very rewarding....Do you think women who WORK for a living are attractive?? Just wondering....www.myspace/ Cindy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment